Did you know having surgery puts you at risk for opioid addiction?
A4 is here to tell you there’s a better way to have surgery. We are on the front lines of opioid-free surgical care to help you win your war against opioids.
A crisis we are helping you avoid:
- Approximately 5,000 americans become dependent or addicted to opioids every day.
- Opioids use/abuse usually begins with surgery, dentistry or an emergency room visit.
- Surgery should not commit you to being addicted to opioids or substance use disorder.
- There are alternative strategies, therapies and medications that will decrease your need or use of opioids at the time of surgery.
- Utilizing these approaches will eliminate or lessen the likelihood that will require opioids for post-surgical pain control.
You have options for a better surgical experience. For more opioid-free solutions, contact A4 at 734-263-2395.