Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor, PLLC, (A4), a growing multi-state and dynamic anesthesia group servicing multiple health systems, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Department Chairman/Medical Director of St. Joseph Mercy Health System Hospital and physician members of Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor at St. Joseph in Ann Arbor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enter and update vacation assignment, holiday call assignment and late nights in QGenda.
- Enter daily assignments and notifications to facilities and physicians of daily assignments and call assignments.
- Generate and distribute requests for the evaluations of physicians on a semi-annual basis for the Practice Liaison Committee (PLC) then collect evaluations for the review by PLC through online surveying.
- Post and manage corporation ballots.
- Coordinate meetings for Executive Director and Corporate Officers.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Executive Director for meetings and/or consulting.
- Transcribe, compose, edit and distribute agendas and minutes for meetings as needed.
- Record, track and maintain savings plan contributions made by employees and distributing such information to the various financial institutions involved.
- Provide physician hour reports for use in various analyses and providing reports as requested.
- Assist with the credentialing and privileges process for new physicians and existing physicians as required by the various hospitals and organizations.
- Maintain DEA and Michigan State Licensure for physicians.
- Provide information on physicians to hospitals.
- Prepare letters/contracts/memos as requested by Executive Director and Corporate Officers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate’s degree in office administration or two (2) years of office administrative support experience.
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well either individually or as a part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Fields marked with an * are required