Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists-Contractual
CRNA Contractual - Center for Digestive Care
Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor, PLLC
-Ann Arbor, MI
Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor, PLLC, (A4), a dynamic anesthesia group servicing multiple health systems in Southeast and Southwest Michigan, has contractual employment opportunities at the Center for Digestive Care / Huron Gastroenterology Center for new or experienced CRNAs. We value the care team model and are interested in dedicated and compassionate health professionals with a commitment to quality, patient safety and efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The nurse anesthetist is an essential member of the operating team who brings to this important phase of patient care, professional skill in the science and art of anesthesia.
- The nurse anesthetist is a skilled and highly trained specialist who is involved in the administration of various types of anesthesia and related services for surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures ranging from pediatric to adult patients.
- Each anesthetist in the department is expected to meet the standards established by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Maintains required licenses/certifications and education requirements. Shows evidence of continued professional growth.
- Serves as resource for student CRNAs. Maintains initial and ongoing identified competencies for role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs.
- Current State of Michigan Nursing and Nurse Specialty License.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
Fields marked with an * are required