Anesthesia Associates of Ann Arbor, PLLC, (A4), a growing multi-state and dynamic anesthesia group servicing multiple health systems, is looking for a Physician Recruiter to join our team. This position is responsible for recruiting qualified Physicians and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist including assisting and coordinating the development of strategic and comprehensive physician recruitment plans in accordance with the needs and goals of the enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review applicants' resume/curriculum vitae.
- Conduct day long interview with candidates at different Hospital sites.
- Place and assign employees at clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities.
- Communicate efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform background checks on potential employees, as well as check up on given references, transcripts, and credentials.
- Negotiate salary, problem-solve, and counsel, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate.
- Conduct recruitment effort for physicians and clinical staff; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor employee relations counseling and exit interviews; write and place advertisements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field.
- Three to five (3-5) years of recruiting experience; physician, healthcare.
- Experience in healthcare, sales, marketing, or recruiting with specific knowledge of the medical/physician community.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Fields marked with an * are required